Coaching for Writers
Plan and Organize Your Project
I can help you focus and develop your ideas, organize your book, assist you in market research, and identify your audience. With in-person or online coaching sessions, I offer:
- help in developing and organizing your concept/idea/theme
- assistance with manuscript organization, plot, characters, and structure
- advice on how to complete or self-edit your book
- feedback on whether your manuscript is ready to submit to editors or publishers.
Everyone needs someone in their corner. Writing can be a lonely business and a coach can help you to keep moving forward. I offer:
- brainstorming on any aspect of your project
- feedback on subject, character, plot, setting, dialogue
- goal setting and periodic check-ins to keep momentum
- support with any aspect of the writing process
Whether you are seeking a literary agent, plan to submit to a small press publisher, or prefer to self-publish, I have information and practical resources to help you move forward.
I help authors refine their ideas for nonfiction articles, book chapter, and nonfiction books and write or re-write first drafts.