Coaching for Writers
Plan and Organize Your Project
I can help you focus and develop your ideas, organize your book, assist you in market research, and identify your audience. With in-person or online coaching sessions, I offer:
- help in developing and organizing your concept/idea/theme
- assistance with manuscript organization, plot, characters, and structure
- advice on how to complete or self-edit your book
- feedback on whether your manuscript is ready to submit to editors or publishers.
Everyone needs someone in their corner. Writing can be a lonely business and a coach can help you to keep moving forward. I offer:
- brainstorming on any aspect of your project
- feedback on subject, character, plot, setting, dialogue
- goal setting and periodic check-ins to keep momentum
- support with any aspect of the writing process
Whether you are seeking a literary agent, plan to submit to a small press publisher, or prefer to self-publish, I have information and practical resources to help you move forward.
I help authors refine their ideas for nonfiction articles, book chapter, and nonfiction books and write or re-write first drafts.
Yes, we love the holidays. Family, food, out of town guests, parties, long lunches, shopping, and evergreen trees in the living room. Of course we do. But it can be overwhelming.